Crystals have been taking some serious fame over the last few years and crystal rollers have taken over the beauty industry. The Rose quartz face roller is made out of the rose quartz crystal and it is a pretty pink tool that not only is an accessory to your vanity, but also one of the best little tools to keep you in zen. In this article my aim is to show you the benefit of using a face roller and how much you are missing out on in case you don’t own one.
What is rose quartz?
Rose quartz is a crystal that is famously known for it’s unconditional love. It is a powerful healing stone of the heart. Why many people love having Rose quartz crystals in their homes is because it is said to encourage good health and healing. Furthermore, it is said to deviate negative energy and focus on the positive energy of your life. Since it is a stone of the heart, it is known to improve circulation, boost neuron connectivity, and even accelerate healing.
What is a face roller?
The face roller is a tool that is basically used to achieve clear skin that isn’t puffy. This is achieved because the face roller acts like a DIY lymphatic drainage massage. A lymphatic drainage massage transports lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout the body. Rolling the stones across the skin in the face and neck while draining the excess fluids from the face will also absorb all the skincare products into the skin and even help reduce wrinkles!
What are the benefits of using Rose quartz face rollers as to other types of rollers?
All facial rollers:
- Improves the blood circulation in the face.
- Decreases puffiness (especially in the under eye area).
- Cools and soothes the skin.
- Distributes all products in your skincare routine smoothly.
- Helps with stuffy sinuses.
- Help contour your face.
- Improves overall mood.
Benefits of the Rose quartz roller:
- Rose quartz is a cool stone so therefore it stays cold longer on skin contact plus.
- Improves the smoothness of your face.
- Best known for wrinkle reducing benefits which means it slows aging.
- Opens heart and throat chakras and strengthens circulatory system, bringing oxygen to and reducing tension in the skin.
- It is a fairly hard stone which means that this will last longer without wear and tear.
As you can see this little piece of pink heaven is not only pretty but has a lot of health related benefits as well. I honestly had not clue about it but once I got to know about the benefits I didn’t think twice and bought one. I am absolutely in love with facials rollers now and my most favourite method is to dip the roller in ice and massage my face. Heaven on earth!
Let me know in the comments if this article helped you guys!
I hope that you enjoyed reading this article!